four years ago. ^^^The day we met.
2. My job that I actually don't dread going to! That allows me to only work 3 days a week,
and still make good money, so I have time for all the other things in my life!
I set my mind to. I really believe that he had a huge part in me being able to travel the
world, and having the guts to move to China. He also taught me, "Buy low, sell high",
helping me become really good with finances, earning, and saving money.
4. My Mom, for always making our house feel like a home, and loving me no matter what.
5. My brother Ben for always being honest with me (even if it hurts haha).
6. My brother Cody for always beating me up and being such a good little brother :p
the hardest with, and have fun no matter what we're doing.
9. The show 'Pretty Little Liars', for being the most suspensful, insane, creepy, creative,
mind blowing, time consuming, entertaining show I have ever watched! Without
this show, I would probably get a lot more done haha, but it entertains and keeps
me in suspense better than any show ever has!
it is still there, I am grateful. For the hope and possibility of returning there one day, I
11. My laptop. With it, I feel so organized, productive, and put together.
snuggly and warm during the long, cold winter months!
13. My car. So cute. So good on gas. <3
14. The fact that I am already done with ALL my Christmas Shopping! SUCH a good
feeling (I will be posting Christmas shopping tips on here soon)!
15. Coconut oil for making me healthier and more beautiful (there will also be a post
on this also, don't miss it, coconut oil is MAGICAL!)!
So that's my list! And as a special treat, my boyfriend wrote his own list of things he's grateful for! So here is Nicholas's list:
"1. Tattoos. It's something I never thought in my life I would have ended up doing. But I love it and I love getting them. It's a form of expression, NOT rebellion.
2. Craigslist. I have made a lot of extra money the past few years on there. (lost quite a bit too lol). But it's like a 2nd job to me and helps when times are financially stressful.
3. My cars. They have been keeping my mind occupied and also helping me save money by knowing how to work on them.
4. My dog Jackson. Although there are some people who don't like him. He's been there for me for many years and although he can't talk, he's comforted me though the good and the
5. My family. Not just because they are my family, but just over the past couple years I feel like we have all became a lot closer. We actually call and talk or go get lunch or stuff like that on occasion now. I think that it makes your life a little bit less stressful when you have a family or family in-laws that you don't hate.
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST.
6. Your blogger herself, Miss Jessica Volke. She's definitely not your average Philly (lol she hates when I call her that, it's some Southern term for girl ha)! But it's true. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many things are a part of my life now because of her!
~Little things from foods such as Eggplant, and random ACTUAL Asian foods.
~Seeing that you don't nessasarly have to spend money to have a good time.
~Saving money at places instead of buying name brand. (sometimes you really do just need name brand though) lol.
~Then to much LARGER things like wanting to travel outside of the country and see
things that I had no desire to ever really go see before.
~And to have/show feelings. When we first started dating, she told me I had a Robot Heart lol. Well, I probably still do a little bit but I'm able to show her how much I really care about and love her without here have to beg me for it.
I couldn't imagine my life without her anymore. She means the world to me. AND puts up with me (so I know she's a keeper). I love you Babe!"
*Now it's YOUR turn! Sit down and think about what makes your life so special, then write it in a list! When you do this, you will instantly feel happier. The negative things you've been thinking about will suddenly be replaced by good thoughts of things that you love, and you will see how truly blessed you are. Give it a try, and write it in the comments! :)*
Peace Love and Gratitude