So I am going to share with you, my (healthy) recipe for Milk Tea. You can drink the milk tea hot, or iced. And if you don't have any boba handy, you can drink the tea without it. The tea is still delicous, although I highly recommend buying some boba for it!
1. Bring to a boil a pot of water.
2. Dump the boiling water into a pitcher.
3. Add 2 black tea bags to the pitcher.
4. Add raw sugar (or honey) to taste to the pitcher.
5. Set the pitcher aside, and let the tea soak,and the sugar dissolve while making the Boba.
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
2. Pour the desired amount of pearls into the pan.
3. Cover, turn on medium heat, and let cook for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, drain the boba.
5. Dump raw sugar (or honey) to taste over the pearls, let dissolve, and stir.
Putting it all Together:
1. Stir the tea, making sure the sugar is dissolved, and the tea is strong enough.
2. Pour the boba pearls into the bottom of your cup/mug.
3. Pour the tea over the pearls. Fill cup a little over halfway full.
4. Fill the rest of your cup with soy milk.
5. Stir and enjoy (Be sure to use a big straw, or else you won't be able to drink the boba)!
6. If you want cold tea, just put the tea into the refrigerator, and pour it once it is cold.
I would looove to invite each one of you to my house, to make a lovely cup of pearl milk tea for you, but since I can't, sharing this recipe with you is the next best thing! So make yourself a cup, enjoy, and let me know what you think!
Peace Love and Boba