2. Take a bath
Use not too hot, but comfortable water, and sprinkle in a bunch of Epsom Salts. Epsom salts are magical at healing sore muscles. Soak. I stayed in my bath until the water got cold, because when I was in there, my body wasn't even sore! It just felt sooo wonderful, I wanted to stay in there as long as I could!
3. Drink lots of Orange Juice, hot tea, and Apple Cider Vinegar (1-2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar, honey to taste, mixed in a mug with hot water. Drink it as a tea. This drink is very good for preventative care also).
4. Sleep a lot.
5. Take your Vitamin C, and Echinacea pills. I also was eating a lot of Ibuprofen. I don't usually like eating pain pills, but when I'm in so much pain that I'm crying, I'll take them.
1. Do yoga 5 times a week, instead of just whenever I feel like it.
2. Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.
3. Drink my ACV (apple cider vinegar) drink every day.
4. Stop eating so much deep-fried food at work.
5. Cut down my alcohol intake to only two times a month.
6. Eat 2 Tbs of coconut oil a day.
7. Eat wholesome, nutritional, healing foods;
a. Salads (with grilled chicken, oil and vinegar).
b. Whole wheat ferena (with raw sugar, soy milk, and coconut oil).
d. Stir fried vegetables.
e. Fruit smoothies.
g. Tempeh salad sandwiches.
h. Tuna salad sandwiches.
i. Cheeseless, homemade pizza (with olive oil and spices for the sauce, and tomatoes
and onions as topping).
j. Homemade curry.
k. Homemade tuna pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta.
Peace Love and Health