1. Chicken. Breasts, legs, it doesn't matter. Just keep frozen chicken in your freezer at all times.
2. Noodles. Not pasta noodles, egg noodles. Buy 5 bags at a time, they'll keep forever, and keep them in your cupboard!
3. Canned French Style green beans. I buy at least 5 cans at a time and put them in my cupboard. These will keep forever also!
4. Margarine or Butter.
5. Garlic powder. Keep this versatile and delicious spice on your spice rack at all times!
7. Lemon Juice. Buy one bottle of lemon juice, and it will last for years!
8. Olive oil or cooking oil.
The chicken takes longest, so first, either call someone who's at home 10 minutes before you get there and tell them to take the chicken out of the freezer, or take it out yourself, and throw it in the microwave for about a minute. Next, take a knife and stab little holes all over the chicken. Take a couple tablespoons of lemon juice and dump it all over the chicken. Take your garlic powder and your salt, sprinkle it on the chicken, then rub it in with your hands. Wash your hands, then put some olive oil in a pan, and once it's hot, put your chicken in! Rotate the chicken occasionally, and don't take it out until there is no more pink in the middle.
After you've put your chicken in the pan, you can get started on the rest of the food! Boil some water, then put your egg noodles in. While you're waiting for your egg noodles to cook, open a can (or two) of green beans. Drain the water, put some olive oil in a pan, and once the oil's hot, dump your green beans in. Keep an eye on the green beans, because they don't need to be cooked, only warmed up.
Once your noodles are soft, drain them, then put them back in the pot. Add lots of butter or margarine, and garlic powder and salt to taste (put a little bit in at first, stir it all up, taste it, and see if you want more). Do the same for the green beans; add butter or margarine, and garlic powder and salt to taste. Make sure it's stirred up good!
Once the chicken is ready, you have a delicious three piece meal that took less than half an hour, and no last-minute trips to the grocery store!
Peace Love and Housewife Meals