The book tells all about the magical and healing power of the coconut!
Coconut has been used for thousands of years by natives on tropical islands. The coconut is regarded as the fruit of life! They drink the coconut milk and the coconut water, eat the coconut meat, and use the oil topically and internally for many ailments.
Coconut oil has a molecular structure that allows it to penetrate skin and hair, both
preventing water loss and replacing lipids that deplete with aging. So that means, when applied topically, it moisturizes and heals like CRAZY!
* A dairy free replacement to butter.
* Take my eye makeup off at night.
* Body lotion.
* Rub it on my lips instead of chapstick.
* Rub it on my face every morning and night. It has helped clear up my face! It is also anti-
aging, and has an spf 4!
* Eat a tbs every day. Doing this helps: increase mental alertness, is a source of energy,
helps increase sun tolerance and helps avoid burning, helps improve sleep, and
* Brush my teeth with coconut oil mixed with baking soda!
* I put it in my hair, sleep in it, then shower. My hair feels sooo healthy when I do this.
* I cook with it! Use instead of vegetable oil or butter.
* Put it on my split ends.
* Put it in hot tea or coffee. It blends easily, and adds a good flavor!
* Give my boyfriend massages, using coconut oil for massage oil (the oil is easily absorbed
into the skin [especially when heated], and is really good for working out knots and
healing the body)!
Nice right?!! Not only has coconut oil made me a lot healthier, but it saves me so much money, and saves so much cabinet space, since I use it in place of so many different products!
Other Useful Ways to Use Coconut Oil:
*On feet to fight athlete’s foot or toe fungus.
*Oil pulling with coconut oil and a drop of oregano oil helps improve gum health.
*Can help reduce appearance of varicose veins
* As a natural shave cream and after shave lotion
* It’s anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis
* Can be rubbed into scalp daily to stimulate hair growth
* Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily
* A tablespoon melted into a cup of warm tea can help sooth a sore throat
* Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and
* By itself as a natural deodorant
* For pets struggling with skin issues when used externally
*And many more!
So pick up a copy of "Coconut Cures: Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Coconut." today, and find out more ways coconut oil can change your life!
*Have you tried coconut oil yet? What do you think of it?What do you use it for? Comment and let me know!:D*
Peace Love and Coconut Oil