Well, I am VERY pleased to say, that I have made a recipe that WILL give you shampoo commercial quality hair!!! And! You can find all the ingredients in your kitchen! For pennies!!!
Now I pass on to you my incredible Hair Mask Recipe that I swear by, and use myself every month!!!
These pictures were taken in natural lighting, with no special lights or editing!
This recipe only calls for 4 ingredients! Yupp! Only 4! And, you can find all of them in your kitchen! For only pennies!
-1 Tbs Milk
-1 Tbs Honey
-1 Tbs Coconut Oil
What to Do:
1. Whisk the first three ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Melt the coconut oil, then stir it in with the other ingredients.
3. Immediately (the coconut oil hardens quickly) pour the mixture over your head; this part can be a little messy! Haha.
4. Massage the entire mixture into your hair, paying close attention to your ends which are more likely to be the most damaged.
5. After your entire head is saturated in this gunk, put your hair up in a bun, and put a shower cap on.
6. After an hour (two to three hours is best, but an hour will work too), take the shower cap off, and hop into the shower.
7. Make your shower water cold. This is very important. If you rinse your hair out with hot water, it will cook the eggs! Your hair will be completely coated in scrambled eggs! And trust me, I know this from experience! Yupp that's right, my first time doing an egg mask I, without thinking at all (!), rinsed my hair out with hot water, and trust me, it is no fun trying to comb out scrambled eggs that are stuck to your entire head of hair! Hahaha!
8. After you have your hair rinsed, shampoo your hair. You may have to use a little more shampoo than normal, just to make sure you get everything out.
9. Condition your hair like normal.
10. When you get out of the shower, air dry your hair instead of blow-drying (it's not good for your hair).
Peace Love and Shampoo Commercial Hair