I hope you had a wonderful New Years, and a great first week of 2017! Did you read my last post about how to move past a bad year and look forward to a new one? It has some great tips for setting realistic goals (as opposed to resolutions), simplifiying your life, and having a great year.
This year I decided to simplify my goals a bit, because we have some pretty big goals and plans in the year ahead of us, and I didn't want to get too caught up in small goals and get distracted from the big ones. So we'll see how this goes for me!
- Move to Georgia
- Open a tattoo shop
- Make an Instagram for the tattoo shop
- Have a 30th Birthday Photo Shoot (Yes I will be 30 this year!!!)
- Be a beautiful 30 year old
- Have 5,000 Instagram followers
- Post 12 sponsored articles to the blog
- Get recognized (I already got recognized by someone from my Instagram last year [which was totally cool], and this year I want to get recognized from my blog!)
- Have more energy and feel great
- Do acting, modeling, singing
- Read "The Secret"
- Start tattooing
- Have 700 Facebook likes
What are your goals for this shiny new year?
Peace Love and 2017